I am very happy and excited to say that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Denise at –http://sdenisesilva.wordpress.com/
Thank you Denise that was very sweet of you.
The rules for the nominees are:
- Create a post about the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog
- Share 11 facts/interesting things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you were given by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers. It’s supposed to be 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, but I have chosen some who have more than 200 followers – if you want to go back to nominating those with under 200 that’s entirely up to you.
- Create 11 interesting questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog.
11 Things ABout Me:
1. I live on the coast and love to sit and throw stones in the sea
2. I am an awesome single Mummy and have 3 beautiful daughters who are all amazing in their own ways
3. When I was young I used to dance tap, modern and ballet and sometimes still tap dance in my kitchen when nobody is watching
4. I am an author, artist and poet – find out more about me at http://lauracrean.wordpress.com/ and love nothing more than creating something new and exciting to share with others
5. I listen to the radio more than I watch television and I love all types of music from pop, rock, jazz to classical, new-age and spiritual music
6. I used to be a Children’s Nanny – yes just like Mary Poppins! 😀
7.I am a complete Science-Fiction/Fantasy geek and I especially love Doctor Who and Star Trek – I’m not quite a Trekkie though
8. I am related to a famous Movie Producer
9. I have never smoked but I am certainly addicted to crisps
10. I once chatted to Uri Geller for an hour on the telephone about spiritual stuff and think he is a very inspiring person (you know Uri Geller – he is famous for bending spoons)
11. I love Jesus but I have many different spiritual beliefs all rolled into one and most people that meet me think I am a bit of an enigma. My Mother’s side of the family are Jewish and my Father’s side are Church of England, I was married to an Irish Catholic and I meditate and pray EVERY day – and yes I do believe in aliens, angels, ghosts and parallel dimensions… you never would have guessed would you?
Questions from Denise:
1. A must go place.
My favourite holiday destination was Venice. Such a beautiful and romantic part of the world. But the place I would love to see up close and personal before I die is Egypt, especially the Great pyramid and the Sphinx.
2. 3 favourite books.
Too many to list but I really love The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder and The Crystal Singer by Anne McCaffrey.
3. 3 favourite movies.
Soooo many to choose from. I just love films. I love so many great Sci-Fi and Fantasy films, the classics have to be Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Dead Zone, ALL the Transformers (told you I was a geek) and the Star Treks, especially the new ones. But then I love musical classics too especially Doris Day, Barbara Streisand and when I was a little girl I loved all the Shirley Temple films.
4. I’m vegetarian, if you invited me for a meal at your place what that meal would consist of?
Well I’m not a vegetarian, although I should be really – I just like meat too much. I would be quite happy to do something like garlic cheese and asparagus stuffed mushrooms, seasoned rice and salad. And for pudding – ginger cake sliced down the middle with whipped cream and tinned satsuma slices – it’s yummy!
5. In your view what are the 3 most important reasons for marketing.
Eh… to make money… is there other reasons? To reach as many people as possible? This is why I don’t make any money! 😦
6. Cinema or theatre?
Sorry Cinema – absolutely has to be in 3D and if holographic cinemas were invented , I’d be the first through the door
7. Summer or Winter?
Summer – even though I have terribly hey-fever – I hate to be cold!
8. Cats or dogs?
Cats!!!! If I had my way I’d have hundreds of kittens – I am absolutely a cat lady in the making!
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where that would be?
Somewhere out in the wilds, with no people anywhere for miles and miles and I’d be completely self sufficient
10. Favourite transportations method for long trips.
plane – the quicker the better. Although if I could have the use of a flying saucer I would so be travelling to distant exotic planets
11. Night owl or early bird?
Night owl! I just don’t know when to stop and go to sleep and then I can’t get up – love my bed in the mornings!
My Nominees in no particular order:
- Angie Neto http://angieneto.wordpress.com/
- Peter Bouchier http://peterbouchier.wordpress.com/
- Sandra Adcock http://ollamok.com/
- Regina Puckett http://reginapuckett.wordpress.com/
- Sylvian Peebles http://sylviavanpeebles.wordpress.com/
- Jean Reinhardt thttp://jeanreinhardt.wordpress.com/
- Jane Dougherty http://janedougherty.wordpress.com/
- Anne Simpson http://annsimpson.wordpress.com/
- A.G. Moye http://lightningbooksbyagmoye.wordpress.com/
- Dennis Cardiff http://dcardiff.wordpress.com/ and http://gottafindahome.wordpress.com/ and
- Aris Lisvacor http://dragonqueen3.wordpress.com/ also you should check out her Fantasy Writers’ group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/235780430645/
- Nic Outterside http://seagullnic.wordpress.com/
1. Philosophy on life in one sentence
2. Favourite author?
3. Who inspires you?
4. Poetry or rap?
5. Hunger Games, Twighlight or Harry Potter?
6. Ballet or Pantomime?
7. What food can’t you live without?
8. 4 things you would save in a fire…
9. American football or Soccer?
10.Beach and hotel or camping and hiking?